Walk-In Urgent CARE in Silver City, NM
Silver Health CARE is available when you need us, with extended walk-in hours 7 days a week in Silver City. If you have a true medical emergency such as a serious injury or life-threatening condition, you should go directly to the emergency room.
Come to our Urgent CARE Clinic instead of the emergency room for acute illnesses or minor injuries. You will see a provider in minutes, not hours, and save time with diagnostic services available right here in our facility. Our services are competitively priced to save you money over a trip to the ER.
Silver City Urgent CARE Clinic Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 6 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
- Sunday: 1 pm – 5 pm
For minor medical concerns, come to Silver Health CARE’s Urgent CARE clinics located in Silver City. Call us at (575) 538-2981 or toll-free at (866) 538-2981. No appointment necessary! Se habla español.
Why visit our Urgent CARE Clinic?
- WALK IN! No appointment needed
- For medical conditions not considered life-threatening
- Unexpected injuries or illnesses requiring medical attention
- Evening and weekend hours
- Less time and money than the ER
- Alternative if you can't see your doctor right away
- Ideal for visitors without a primary care physician
- Compassionate, quality care in a comfortable, clean setting
- Skilled practitioners with urgent care situation experience
- Laboratory and X-ray services on site for fast results
- Designated "Certified Urgent Care" by the Urgent Care Association of America
- Most insurances accepted and alternative payment options are available
Our skilled practitioners are ready to treat your urgent medical needs for illnesses and minor injuries, including:
- Colds, cough, congestion
- Diarrhea, vomiting
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Fevers, flu
- Allergic reactions
- Insect bites